JCSNE's 49th Annual Concours d'Elegance - A Pre-Registered ONLY Show !!
You don't have to be a member of JCNA to participate. The only requirement is that you are a Jaguar enthusiast! However, if you are not a JCNA member, you will have to pay an additional $20 fee to cover the event liability insurance that is provided to every JCNA member free of charge. This is included in the registration fees you will be charged when you register.
!!! JCSNE members PLEASE LOG IN before registering !
!!! Day-of-Show registrations will NOT be accepted !!!
Spectators Are Free!
If you are not entering a car, this show is open to the public and free of charge. No need to enter or register, just turn up on the day. We would love you to introduce yourself though - just chat to one of the volunteers or someone showing their car.
How to Register and enter your car
1) Press the Register Now button above (JCSNE members: PLEASE LOG IN FIRST !!)
2) If you are registering cars for yourself and a friend, add them as 'guests' - they will be asked to enter details of the car(s) they are entering individually.
3) For each car, select the Division you wish to enter (Champion, Driven, Special, Enthusiast or Non-Jaguar). If you are entering more than one car, in different divisions, you may register them at the same time (see below, in payment instructions, if you need to enter two or more cars in the same division for the same person).
3) Fill in the required information about your car(s) (and yourself, if not a JCSNE member).
4) When everything is the way you want it, click Complete Registration and you are now registered.
(At this point, only JCSNE admin can cancel the registration for an error or change in mind)
5) You will now be at the payment screen.
a) If you are NOT going to register any more cars, then go ahead and select a payment method (check or CC) and then press Submit Payment followed by Done.
b) If you ARE going to register more cars (in one of the same divisions you have already registered) , press Cancel Payment at the bottom of the page, which will bring you back to this page. Then simply press Register Now once again to enter details for another car. Remember, do not select a payment method until you have finished registering all your cars.
Choosing a Registrant Division and Class
Guidance for Entrants
Answers to some typical questions you may have on our Concours can be found in the JCSNE FAQ. During the registration process you must select an appropriate competition Division (click 'Activities' below to see the Registrant types and pricing) and Class. So, if you are unfamiliar with JCNA's Division/Class system, review ahead of time 'Into which class should I enter my car?' in the FAQ, where this is discussed in detail.
Download and printout a short (one page) guide as to what to expect when your car is judged, and how to be prepared.
Download Concours Guidance for Entrants